Stackable Perks is a brand new feature that will be introduced with selected Metal Card bundles next year.
Stackable Perks are one of the most highly demanded features, enabling customers to maximise the value of each perk by combining them. For example, if you have two €10 perks, you can use them both at a single brand like ALDI to receive €20 back in PLU Rewards.
Let’s take a look at more details.
1) How long are Stackable Perks going to last?
Stackable perks last as long as your bundle lasts. Extension plans will be revealed in due course.
- Master: x6 Months
- Grandmaster: x12 Months
2) Is there a limit to the number of perks you can stack?
By default, you can stack 2 perks each month at a single brand. However, there will be an option to stack additional Perks by redeeming PLU.
Let’s say you are a Veteran user with access to 5 Perks, and you’ve chosen the Grandmaster bundle, which offers up to £/€50 in PLU for each perk. Here’s how you can maximise your rewards:
- You could stack Aldi two times to earn £/€100 in rewards.
- Beyond this, you cannot stack additional perks unless you redeem PLU.
By redeeming PLU, you could:
- Increase the number of times you stack a single merchant (e.g., Tesco 3x as opposed to the standard 2x).
- Stack multiple different merchants at the same time (e.g., Tesco 3x, Lidl
2x, Rewe 5x).
This approach lets you stack multiple perks to earn greater value at any available brand. It also provides you with access to maximise additional perks and rewards by redeeming earned PLU to stack more Perks.
Important Note: Stackable Perks is a standalone feature that will be introduced with selected Metal Card bundles. More details, including information on redeeming PLU to stack more Perks, will be available at a later date as part of our initiative to enhance the utility of PLU tokens.