Plutus Perks is an innovative money-saving feature which all Premium and Pro Plutus members are eligible to engage in. By staking the required amount of PLU, our members can unlock additional fiat cashback at our affiliate partner retailers, this way Plutus users can earn both crypto rewards and fiat cash back when shopping with participating retailers.
The Pluton tab will only be visible if you are a Premium or Pro member. You can find out how to upgrade your subscription here
Who is the Plutus Perk available for?
The Plutus Perk is available for all our Premium & Pro members. To earn double-dip crypto and cash rewards, our members simply have to:
- Visit the Pluton tab of your account.
- Browse the available brands that you can earn cash back at.
- Select a brand and shop through their website as normal.
- Pay with your Plutus Card.
- Enjoy the earnings!
Some of our partnerships have restrictions in regards to which products from their range are eligible for cashback
Operating in over 160 countries around the globe, athletic footwear, clothing and equipment manufacturer NIKE is one of the best-recognised brands in the world and we are glad to be working patterns with them.
Not all items will earn cash back from Nike, here are the exceptions:
- Gift Cards, Wetsuits, Apple Watches, Jordan products (full price and sales) are not eligible for cash back.
- Cash back is not available if an unauthorised voucher code is used. If this occurs, cash back will be declined.
GANT (Men’s Fashion)
GANT is a company driven by a simple idea: Never Stop Learning. GANT is one of the largest globally recognised brands in the world selling clothing for both men and women and homeware. We are certainly very proud to partner with them!
Discounts are only available on the following categories:
- Men’s Clothing
- Women’s Clothing
- Kids & Teens
How do the Plutus Perks work?
Level 1 consists of highly established Fashion & Retail brands such as Nike and Gant that will offer you great savings across a range of product categories. We plan to add more household renowned retailers to Level 1 in the upcoming weeks leading to July and we can’t wait to share that with you.
If you shop at Nike and purchase an item worth £120 through the Full Price Item’s list, you will receive 3% in Pluton (PLU) rewards for the purchase as well as an additional 4% cash on top (giving you a total of 7% back in value, which equates to £8.40).
To ensure you are eligible for your cash back reward:
- Use the links on your Perks Dashboard.
- The purchase must also be made with your Plutus Card at product checkout.
Each merchant has their own cash back reimbursement
How many Levels are there?
There are 5 levels in total. The more you spend with your Plutus Card, the faster you will earn PLU and progress through the levels. Level 1–3 unlock new categories with various brands and discounts. Each level has subcategories that also carry their own staking requirements to ensure you are constantly unlocking additional Perks as you earn instead of accumulating a whole lot of PLU with no reward (yes, we have got your back!)
Level 4–5 are bonus levels for the high-spenders and add deeper cash back discounts to your existing retail portfolio. The additional cash back rate is dynamic depending on a number of factors such as membership longevity, seasonality, partners and many more. This is a great way of rewarding our most loyal and engaged members with a small additional perk. The more Pluton you acquire, the more brands you will unlock at which you can earn cash back.
How do I earn cash back?
- Have a paid and active Premium or Pro account
- Earned sufficient PLU to stake and unlock levels - levels are automatically detected via your PLU balance on the dashboard and unlocked for you
- Always shop through clicking on links via our app using Plutus Debit Card
- Shopping at supporting merchants' sites without clicking through the links on app or by not using Plutus Debit card are invalid purchases and will not count towards cash back earnings
Where do I view my cash back?
- You can view and track the earned cash back balance on the dashboard functionality.
- The tracked balance shows the earned and registered by merchants as valid transactions/purchase
- The confirmed balance is the balance available for withdrawal
When will I receive my cash back?
- When the merchants credit Plutus, we will update the status of purchase from tracked to confirm
- Once the transaction is in confirm status, you are then able to withdraw them
- Receiving your cash back can take up to a couple of months, but we can assure you the wait will be worth it!
Where can I withdraw my cash back?
When released, the withdrawal will be enabled for transfer to Plutus Card or Plutus Current Account
Can I stake external PLU to unlock levels?
Yes, you absolutely can in the next iteration where you can connect your wallet to stake the amount of PLU in your wallet to unlock higher levels
What if I withdraw my PLU - how do you determine the Plutus Perks levels for me?
We will use the residual balance on PLU dashboard to assess eligibility and unlock levels automatically
Are these the only brands you have partnerships with?
These are not the only brands we partner with, we are constantly looking and researching brands to add to Plutus Perks family. We will add and release brands to each tier as we expand the product and looking forward to bringing you more offerings
Can I propose brands I’d like to see on Plutus Perks?
Absolutely, drop your suggestions in the 'Suggest a feature box' in mobile or web app
Cash back exceptions
Earned PLU is displayed on your Pluton Dashboard. This will automatically unlock cash back opportunities which you can view in the same dashboard.