Identity Verification Guide
In order to make the most of our services and to increase your deposit and trading limit, you need to pass our KYC checks. Here's how you can do that:
1. Log in and navigate to the PlutusDEX dashboard. Next, it's time to pass our KYC checks in order to increase your trading limits - this is straightforward:
Navigate to the 'Settings' section which is highlighted in red above.
2. Next, select 'Limits & KYC' at the top of your screen - you'll then be directed to the page shown above. Now simply click 'Verify Your Identity' at the bottom of the screen and you can move on to the next step.
3. Fill in this form with completely accurate information (otherwise you will not pass our KYC checks). Here we need your full name, country, date of birth, and phone number.
4. Now you need to select one of the two document types; identity card or passport. Upload a clear, legible image of one your chosen document type.
5. Next step - smile! Here you'll need to upload a selfie as the final step in our KYC checks.
To prevent your KYC checks failing please ensure your selfie follows these guidelines:
-Remove any accessories such as glasses
-Provide a clear, in focus, well-lit image of yourself with your entire face clearly visible
-Previous images of yourself or photos of a screen are not suitable
After you've taken your selfie - tap 'Complete'
Congratulations! You've successfully submitted your KYC check and should be verified within 24-72 hours.
Note - Successfully passing KYC to level 2 will NOT increase your limit while in BETA. The monthly limit while in BETA will remain at €200. Limits will be raised when Plutus officially launches. Please visit our article on Limits and Fees