Creating an account
Before you can access our full range of services, you'll need to set up an account. This is a simple, straightforward process by following these steps:
1. From the login/sign up screen on the PlutusDEX click on 'sign up' and enter your email and choice of password.
2. Next, you'll need to verify your email - check your inbox for our verification email.
3. Click on the link in the email you received - don't forget to check your spam.
4. Now it's time to enter your details. You must ensure that these details are 100% accurate or your future KYC checks will fail.
5. Great, you're almost there! Now you need to add a payout wallet.
You can only choose EUR for now, and a payout wallet which is either a Bitcoin, Ethereum or Pluton wallet address. Tap ‘Next’
Congratulations! You've created your account and can now access the PlutusDEX. If you'd like to see our guide on how to Deposit Fiat Funds and buy or trade cryptocurrencies please click here