Adding your Crypto Wallet
If you need help selling Bitcoin, Ethereum or Pluton then follow these instructions:
1. Log in and if you have already linked your wallet, then skip to step 4. If you're a first time user you'll need to add your BTC, ETH or PLU address by either tapping on the 'Sell Crypto' symbol from your main screen:
Or by going to options which is the horizontal 3 line symbol in the top left corner that's highlighted in red and selecting ‘Wallets’
2. Next, you need to add your wallet. Tap on 'Add a Wallet'
3. Now you need to select the currency of your wallet (BTC, ETH or PLU) and paste your wallet address beneath.
Congratulations! You've successfully added your wallet!
Note: Should you ever wish to delete your linked wallet address for any reason then swipe left on the account you want to delete as shown below.
Selling cryptocurrency for fiat
Now you've added your wallet, or if you already had one, you can start selling Bitcoin, Ethereum or Pluton for fiat
4. Tap on the ‘Sell Crypto’ icon from the main dashboard, and you can now enter the amount of EUR you would like to receive for selling your crypto. Tap ‘Request Topup’ to continue.
5. Now sit back, relax, and wait. The system will match your order automatically with a trader that wants to buy your crypto.
6. You now have to send the exact amount of cryptocurrency to the deposit address, and it needs to be from the wallet you’ve entered previously in the app so that we can track the transaction through the blockchain.
7. Once again, sit back and wait. The system will now validate the transfer automatically.
Congratulations! Sell completed! Tap 'Back to Home' to check your new balance.