The following article covers the main questions regarding the order and delivery of your Plutus Card.
Note: If you are interested in the Metal Card, check this article instead.
Ordering a new Plutus Card
Ordering your Plutus Card is a straightforward process. Simply navigate to
- The 'Card' section within your account on either the website or the app.
- There, select "Order Physical Card" under the "Physical Card" category.
You'll be guided through the following steps via a pop-up menu:
- Confirm Your Shipping Address: Ensure the card is being sent to the correct location.
- Verify Your Phone Number: This is essential for transaction verification purposes.
- Set Up a Security Question: A vital step for enhanced security.
- Confirm Your Order: Finalize the process as long as you have at least 9.99 EUR/GBP to pay for the fee.
- Delivery: The delivery will take between 2 to 5 weeks after ordering.
Important note: There is a fee of 9.99 EUR/GBP for all physical card orders, which will be deducted from your Plutus Account balance upon ordering.
I placed a card order but I changed my mind. Can I get a refund?
Once the card order enters the personalisation process (including adding your name to the card), it becomes irreversible. Unfortunately, we are therefore unable to fulfill the refund request.
How can I confirm if my Plutus physical card order was successful?
To confirm your card order, go to the 'Physical Card' menu. If the process is successful, it will display "Activate Card" instead of "Order Physical Card". You can also verify the card fee charge of 9.99 EUR/GBP in your transaction history.
When will my card arrive and can I track its delivery?
Your card will take between 2 to 5 weeks to be fabricated and delivered, depending on your location. Unfortunately, there is no available service to track the delivery status with our provider.
What if I set up the wrong address or moved after ordering the card?
Once an order is placed, it is not possible to update the address. If you no longer have access to the original address, a new card order will be necessary.
Is it possible to order a card if I moved to another country?
You can order a card for your new country if it is on our list of supported countries. However, we cannot send EUR cards to UK residents or vice versa, nor can we send cards to countries that are not supported.