Your Plutus Account is your gateway to the range of services we offer. When you create your Plutus Account you will be prompted for some personal information in order to open your Plutus Current Account and order your very own Plutus Debit Card. Along with this, you'll have access to our decentralised exchange, the PlutusDEX, allowing you trade Ethereum (ETH) and Pluton (PLU) in a secure and non-custodial fashion.
What type of accounts do you offer?
Currently, we offer standard Plutus Current Accounts. Shortly after we expand our user base beyond our early birds, we'll be rolling out a Premium option with higher limits, and lower fees.
How do I sign up for a Plutus Account?
Registering for a Plutus account is easy. As long as you're at least 18 years old and are based in one of these countries then you can sign up for our services and order your very own Plutus Debit Card right away. Check out the process here:
- Start here
- Click 'I don't have an account'
- Enter your email and your chosen password - don't forget to make it secure!
- Verify your email address by clicking on the link we sent you
- Enter your details
- Read and agree to our T's & C's, Privacy, and Cookie Policies
- Enter your address details. This is the address your Plutus Debit Card will be sent to
- Select either passport, national ID card, or drivers licence as your form of ID verification
- Upload your chosen document ensuring it's readable and all four corners are visible
- Smile! Upload your selfie whilst making sure your face isn't covered and you're in good light
- Read and agree to the declaration
- Wait a few moments whilst you pass our KYC checks. This can take up to 4 hours.
- Confirm your details and order your Plutus Debit Card
Voila! See? Easy, right? Now all you have to do is wait patiently for your Plutus Debit Card to arrive. When it does, log into your dashboard and activate it via the instructions on the screen.
Why do I need to provide you with my information and ID?
Due to UK the banking regulation 'Know your Customer' (KYC), we are legally required to collect and check your identity and the documents you provide us. This protects all our customers from identity theft, financial crime, corruption and fraud. For a full guide on this process please see here
How can I secure my Plutus Account?
As soon as you create your Plutus Account you should consider enabling two-factor authentification (2FA). You can follow the guide below for instructions on how to do this.
If you'd like more security tips and information on security at Plutus, you can read our Helpdesk article here
I've forgotten my password
Not to worry - this happens to everyone from time to time. The process to recover your password is simple. Simply click on the 'Forgot your password?' button on the sign-in screen and follow the instructions sent to your email!
If you're having problems resetting your password, please get in touch with support on email@example.com
Can I sign in on multiple devices?
Yes. You can log in to your Plutus Account simultaneously on different devices.