Plutus Support is our Customer Service team. You can contact us for any inquiries or issues you may have when using our service. We classify support request in the following 2 types:
- General questions and global issues: Requires information to be solved.
- Individual account issues: Requires the action of a support agent to be solved.
Check out below how to use the different Support channels based on your type of question.
General questions and global issues
We want you to get quick and accurate responses. While reaching to a Support agent will get you accurate responses, it can't be as fast as checking the answer yourself in our Support articles, or Support Twitter, or asking our Community filled with thousands of veteran users that will be happy to help you out.
Most of the questions that any user may have has been already asked by other user before and a Support article is probably already written to address it explicitly:
- Support Knowledge Base: https://support.plutus.it/hc/en-us
Any ongoing global issue that is acknowledged and posted in our Support Twitter:
- Plutus Support Twitter: https://twitter.com/AskPlutus
If you can't find the answer and need further help, the fastest way is to join our Community and ask there. Note that our Support team is often there as well to provide quick responses and further insight when needed:
- Plutus Discord: https://discord.gg/Ps2pzM45m5
- Telegram: https://web.telegram.org/z/#-1101237042
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/plutus/
This is the fastest way to resolve most of the questions and concerns and our users typically have.
Individual account issues
When an issue requires someone to check your account and change or solve something, or you can't find the info anywhere else, you can submit a request to our Support team and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
The channels available are the following:
- Webform: https://support.plutus.it/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat:
- Go to any of our websites and find the widget in the bottom right.
- Write your request, or follow the prompts.
For Webform and Email requests, once a request has been submitted, you will then receive an acknowledgement email with the ID of your support request. To respond or follow up on your support request, you have 2 options:
- Reply to the acknowledgement email or any of our responses via email.
- Login in the support website, go to your case list and reply from there.
Note that Support website users are not linked to your Plutus account. You can see all the support requests created with a given email by creating a support account with it.
Support team operating hours
Webform and email:
- Weekdays: 07-22 London time
- Weekends: 07-22 London time
Live chat support:
- Weekdays: 08-21 London time
- Weekends: 08-16 London time
Current average wait times on Support channels
- Urgent issues: 3 days
- Account/Card blocks
- Payment issues
- Medium priority: 7 days
- Missing cashback / perks
- Signup issues
- Low priority: 14 days
- Other requests
- Up to 10 minutes
Plutus Support in Social Media
Our team is often available in our social media channels to interact with the community and gather feedback, but please note that we can't handle individual account issues through those channels in order to protect your privacy and security. Any support request involving your individual account will always need to be done through a support ticket created through the webform/email/live chat.
Official Support accounts and members
- Plutus Support Twitter: https://twitter.com/AskPlutus
- Reddit Support account: https://old.reddit.com/user/AskPlutus/ (yes, we use old Reddit, it is better)
- Discord: Our members will always have either the Admin or the Plutus Staff role.
- Telegram: Our members will have their names as the list below and never DM you first.
IMPORTANT: There have been cases of scammers trying to disguise themselves as support members. Our support members will always be clearly identified by the name format and the avatar. Please be vigilant and take in account the following rules.
- We will NEVER ask you for your ACCOUNT PASSWORD or wallet SEED PHRASE. We don't need it for any process or investigation. Anyone asking you for them is 100% a scammer.
- We will NEVER contact you in private message FIRST. We respond to public comments and only move to private message on user request or after agreeing to do so in a public channel first.
- We will NEVER ask you to add or accept an invitation to a personal social media account. We won't be adding you privately in WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
REPORT any fake support agents to our moderators or via the email, website or live chat support channels for investigation and removal. Our official staff list is:
- Support team: Best to answer any support related questions.
- Borja | Plutus
- Charlie | Plutus
- Jim | Plutus
- Jone | Plutus
- Karl | Plutus
- Michael | Plutus
- Nikita | Plutus
- Phil | Plutus
- Sara | Plutus
- Community team: Best for Ambassador / Community questions.
- Peter | Plutus
- Yuvi | Plutus
- Product: Best for feature related questions and future updates.
- Matt | Plutus
Isn't it better to get a Support agent to answer my questions?
Our product is relatively simple, and this allows any veteran community member to answer almost any general support question based on the experience using Plutus or having seen the question answered before. It's so much faster to get a response to a common question when thousands of people are available 24/7 to answer it in our Discord/Telegram/Channels than to wait for a Support agent to arrive to your request during the working day.
The Support team is best used when it's needed to check something on your account or to edit/fix something, and freeing up time from general questions allows the Support team to reach faster to other users that need manual review.
How fast can I expect a response?
It depends on the severity of your issue, but between 3 days and 14 days in average at the moment. We are working to lower all wait time to under 24h as our usual service level.
What can/should I add to my support request?
Anything that you consider relevant for your question or issue. Typically, is always good to send proactively:
- Screenshots or videos showing the issue.
- An explanation of what you see versus what you expected to see.
- Any relevant links or sources.
- Dates, timestamps, amounts, descriptions of any transactions.
Note that if you have issues with many transactions, you don't need to document them one by one manually, we will be able to investigate them from our side as long as we have enough information of where to look at.
My case has been mishandled. What can I do about it?
We handle thousands of cases, so mistakes are bound to happen at some point, we are human after all. Just raise it to the attention of the agent on your case for a correction. If after doing so you still believe your case is being significantly mishandled, please feel free to send and email to our Customer Service Manager (email@example.com) explaining the situation and sharing the support case ID.
I would like to work in the support team. How can I apply?
We share our openings here when available:
If there are no openings there, it means we are not hiring at the moment. Check again from time to time!
Are the support responses automated? Are there any humans in the support team?
The acknowledgement receipt is automated to confirm the case has been received correctly by the system. Beyond that, it's all humans. But that's what a bot would say if trying to pass for a human. If you want to test if the support member on your case is a person or not, ask them what do they think about pineapple on pizza. Actual humans will say it's an excellent choice, be suspicious about any other responses!