Plutus Support is our Customer Service team. You can contact us for any inquiries or issues you may have when using our service.
Plutus Support team
The Plutus Support team is a team of Plutus employees that you can contact to solve any issues or inquiries regarding your account or the service. You can contact them via:
- Webform: Link
- Live chat: send us a private message here:
Use the channel that is more comfortable for you, and provide as many details as possible from the beginning so we can help you in the most efficient way!
Our Community is extremely welcoming and experienced, you will get an answer to 95% of your questions within seconds by asking our veteran users directly!
- Plutus Discord: Link
- Telegram: Link
- Reddit: Link
- Note that support questions are only allowed in the pinned threads dedicated to them.
The Community Mods have direct contact with the Plutus Support team and are very knowledgeable about the most common questions, don't be afraid to try them out!
If you would rather find the answer on your own, you can search for more information in our articles on this same website that you are checking. We put care into making sure that we cover all the topics as in-depth as possible.
You may want to start by checking the following ones:
If you think we are missing an article or want to suggest an update, feel free to let us know by contacting us through the options above!
Operating hours and other notes
Support team operating hours
Webform and email: Responses within 72 hours under normal circumstances.
- Weekdays: 07-22 London time
- Weekends: 07-22 London time
Live chat support: Responses within 15 minutes under normal circumstances.
- Weekdays: 08-17 London time
- Weekends: 08-14 London time
Note: If for any reason you need to leave the chat before getting a response, we will follow up with you proactively once we arrive at your message.
Community: pretty much 24/7, including Support team members often being online.
- Support case ID: When a Support request is submitted, a Support case ID is generated and emailed to you for the channels linked to your email address. You can use this number to refer to your request when talking with any Support employee.
Support channel hopping: You can also hop between Support channels if needed, for example, you can start in live chat and follow up via email.
- Don't fall for impersonators: This is our official Support staff:
IMPORTANT: There have been many cases of scammers trying to disguise themselves as support members. Our support members will always be identified by the name format and the avatar. Please be vigilant and take into account the following rules:
- We will NEVER ask you for your ACCOUNT PASSWORD or wallet SEED PHRASE. We don't need it for any process or investigation. Anyone asking you for them is 100% a scammer.
- We will NEVER contact you in private message FIRST. We respond to public comments and only move to private messages on user requests or after agreeing to do so in a public channel first.
- We will NEVER ask you to add or accept an invitation to a personal social media account. We won't be adding you privately on WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
REPORT any fake support agents to our moderators or via email, website, or live chat support channels for investigation and removal.
What's the best way to get a fast response?
First, just Google your question and add "Plutus", you have a big chance of having your question already answered explicitly in our Support knowledge base.
Second, ask the community in Discord or Telegram (links above), and you will get a response within seconds. Our product is relatively simple, the folks in the Community have already seen all your questions before.
The Support team is best used when it's needed to check something on your account or to edit/fix something, and freeing up time from general questions allows the Support team to reach faster to other users that need manual review.
How fast can I expect a response?
Under normal circumstances, the first response for email/webform is within 24 hours, and for live chat is within 15 minutes. If we are swarmed due to some unexpected issue or a wave of new users joining us and asking questions altogether, the wait may increase significantly. In these cases, we will do our best to return to regular wait times ASAP.
What can/should I add to my support request?
Anything that you consider relevant to your question or issue. Typically, is always good to send proactively:
- Screenshots or videos showing the issue.
- An explanation of what you see versus what you expected to see.
- Any relevant links or sources.
- Dates, timestamps, amounts, and descriptions of any transactions.
Note that if you have issues with many transactions, you don't need to document them one by one manually, we will be able to investigate them from our side as long as we have enough information about where to look at them.
My case has been mishandled. What can I do about it?
First, sorry about it. Add me to the case thread or send me an email about it and I will look into it personally (email@example.com). Note that I may not be able to reply to your message directly, but I promise you I will check your case and give instructions and feedback to the agent handling it if needed.
I would like to work in the support team. How can I apply?
We share our openings here when available:
If there are no openings there, it means we are not hiring at the moment. Check again from time to time!
Are the support responses automated? Are there any humans on the support team?
The acknowledgment receipt is automated to confirm the case has been received correctly by the system. Beyond that, it's all humans. But that's what a bot would say if trying to pass for a human. If you want to test if the support member on your case is a person or not, ask them what they think about pineapple on pizza. Actual humans will say it's an excellent choice, be suspicious about any other responses!