We want to reach all countries in the world (and beyond!) but at the moment we can only provide service to the countries within the United Kingdom and the European Economic Area. We will happily share any further supported countries through our usual social media channels, and we will be happy to welcome you when that happens.
List of supported countries
To use our services, you need to demonstrate legal residence in any of our supported countries or territories:
- Northern Ireland
European Economic Area
- Czech Republic
- Republic of Cyprus
- Aruba (Dutch territory)
- Curaçao (Dutch territory)
- French Guiana (French territory)
- Gibraltar (British territory)
- Guadeloupe (French territory)
- Martinique (French territory)
- Mayotte (French territory)
- Reunion (French territory)
- Saint-Martin (French territory)
- Sint Marteen (Dutch territory)
In our most recent roadmap, we have stated our intention to expand internationally within the next 2 years. The list above will be updated once new supported countries or territories are added.
While no specific country or region is locked down yet, both Latin America and North America people have expressed the strongest interest in our service. Let us know if you have interest in Plutus being available in your country through our social media channels!
Non supported countries
This list is for clarity, as it can be inferred that a country is not supported as it is omitted from the list of the previous section. Users frequently ask about these countries due to geo proximity to the supported countries. Additionally, there are some non intuitive edge cases where the main country is supported but a specific region/territory is not:
Non supported countries
- San Marino
- Any other countries not included in the list of the section above
Non supported territories
- Aland Islands (Finnish territory)
- Azores (Portuguese territory)
- British Virgin Islands (British territory)
- The Canary Islands (Spanish territory)
- Falkland Islands (British territory)
- Faroe Islands (Danish territory)
- French Polynesia (French territory)
- Greenland (Danish territory)
- Guernsey (British Crown dependency)
- Isle of Man (British Crown dependency)
- Jersey (British Crown dependency)
- Madeira (Portuguese territory)
- New Caledonia (French territory)
- Saint Barthelemy (French territory)
- Wallis and Futuna (French territory)
My country is not in the list of supported countries. What does this imply?
You won't be eligible to create an account with Plutus in this case.
I come from a non supported country but I'm a legal resident of a supported country. Can I create an account?
Yes! You can still follow the regular account creation process however special conditions may apply. In these situations, you may be prompted to contact our support team during the verification process. The team will provide further support on a case-by-case basis to ensure you are able to access our services.