Find here quick answers for the most asked questions at any point in time.
- Failed KYC > Contact Support message
- The most common issue here is the name of your KYC document not matching the name of your Plutus Account. Contact the Support team for review in any case!
- My account deposit is taking too long or it has been declined.
- Make sure to manually write your Plutus Account name (your personal name and surname) as the "Recipient" of the transfer. Deposits of any amount different than 20 EUR/GBP are automatically rejected if the name doesn't match. Read more about deposits here.
- Any deposit not meeting this condition will be automatically returned back within the next 3-4 business days.
- When will your card arrive? How can I order one?
- If you joined the wait list after we ran out of cards, just login into the app and follow the prompts to order one. If you joined us before that but never got the card or need a replacement, they have been sent automatically last week! Wait a couple of weeks for it and contact us after if it doesn't arrive again.
- I added my PLU wallet but my staking level is not increasing.
- Staking level is updated once per day in the morning, wait for the next update and it will be verified correctly!
- Why did my Perk not trigger? I did do a purchase!
- The name of the brand needs to show up in the description to be recognized for the Perk. Additionally, Perks unlocked by staking up can be selected but won't be effective until at least 30 days pass from the staking update.
- My Card has been declined in a transaction, what could be the reason?
- Ensure that you have added funds to the Card (not only to the Account), that you are inputting the correct CVV2 or PIN, and that you are not hitting any spending limits!
- My card balance doesn't match what I expect, what could be the reason?
- I was emailed about a free month of Premium and 10 USD of PLU, where is it?
- Not added yet, in the next days!
- Where can I learn more about the Pluton token?
- How can I use my PLU Rewards?
Where can I ask more questions?
- Plutus Support Twitter: https://twitter.com/AskPlutus
- Service status posts and known issues will be posted here as the primary source.
- Plutus Discord: https://discord.gg/Ps2pzM45m5
- You can find us in the #general-support channel.
- Telegram: https://web.telegram.org/z/#-1101237042
- You can find us by asking for a support member.
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/plutus/
- We will be posting and replying from the AskPlutus account.