Find here quick answers for the most asked questions at any point in time.
List of the most common questions and their answers:
- My KYC is Failed and it says to contact Support
- The Support team is checking those proactively and will review yours within 24h, so you can just wait for it to update or receive a notification email. If you don't get it after 24h, send us a message!
- I ordered the card, when will it arrive? Can I track the delivery?
- The card arrives within 3 days (London and nearby) up to 3 weeks (farthest parts of EEA). It is not possible to track the delivery but you can contact the Support team after 3 weeks to get a new delivery attempted to a reviewed address.
- I moved funds from the Account to the Card but they disappeared and it's been hours!
- The Card top-ups take up to 2 business days to be processed, this means a top-up on Thursday may get processed on Monday next week. The funds are not lost and will arrive at the Card balance in due time. Once we finish the migration to our new banking partner, you won't have to move funds between the Account and Card anymore!
- I added PLU to my connected wallet by my reward level did not increase.
- The reward level is updated once per day in the morning, wait for the next update and it will be verified correctly!
- I made a transaction but I don't see any Reward associated with it, why?
- Make sure to wait until the transaction is settled, then check if you have reached the reward limit of your account for your respective subscription plan (renews 1st of the month), and lastly that it is eligible for Rewards since not all transactions are.
- A PLU Reward was given for a transaction but I see it now in Rejected status, why?
- A transaction did not trigger a Perk, just got the regular Rewards!
- The name of the brand needs to show up in the description to be recognized for Perk. Additionally, Perks unlocked by stacking up can be selected but won't be effective until at least 30 days pass from the stacking update.
- My Card has been declined in a transaction, what could be the reason?
- The refund I was expecting came as a charge instead! I was charged twice!
- This is a known visual glitch, the refund was processed correctly and the funds have been added to the balance, not removed.
- I authorized some amount at a gas station or hotel, then spent less but still got charged the full amount!
- This is a known visual glitch, the balance was updated for the right amount but the transaction history does not reflect the updated amount. This just impacts the transaction history, not the actual balance.
- Where can I learn more about the Pluton token?
- How can I use my PLU Rewards?
Where can I ask more questions?
- Plutus Support Twitter: https://twitter.com/Plutus_Support
- Service status posts and known issues will be posted here as the primary source.
- Plutus Discord: discord.gg/plutus
- You can find us in the #general-support channel.
- Telegram: https://web.telegram.org/z/#-1101237042
- You can find us by asking for a support member.
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/plutus/
- We will be posting and replying from the AskPlutus account.