This article covers everything you need to know to get started with Plutus.
- Subscription plans (Fiat)
- Reward levels (PLU)
- Topping-up Card
- Ongoing promotions
1) Subscription plans | How do I upgrade my subscription plan?
Upon creating a Plutus Account, you will have chosen a subscription plan.
What subscription plan is right for me?
Upgrading your subscription plan means you can:
- Earn crypto rewards on more of your card spending
- Unlock more Perks
- Enjoy zero fees on the Plutus DEX
Make the most of your Plutus Card and start earning even more rewards!
How do I change my subscription plan?
- Log in to the Plutus app
- Click on the Profile tab
- Click on Subscription
- Select the plan of your choice
- Enter your card details for paid plans
2) Reward levels | How do I upgrade my reward level?
Why stack PLU?
Stacking PLU unlocks additional benefits including higher Crypto reward rates and more Perks. Below are the four different reward levels we have on offer.
How do I stack PLU?
- PLU Earned via spending with the Plutus Card contributes to your stacked balance automatically once it's made Available after 45 days.
- PLU Purchased must be held in a non-custodial wallet (MetaMask), and this wallet must be connected to your Plutus Account.
To stack PLU that has been purchased externally, you must have an Ethereum wallet browser extension.
3) Perks | How do I select my Perks?
Good news, you have already unlocked a Perk! Every Subscription Plan, including our free Starter Plan, is eligible for at least one Perk.
- Starter Plan = 1 Perk
- Everyday Plan = 2 Perks
- Premium Plan = 3 Perks
We have a wide range of Perks to choose from.
To start enjoying your Perks, simply choose them in-app and spend with your Plutus Card at your selected perk(s).
How do I choose my Perk(s)?
- Log in to the Plutus App
- Click on the Pluton tab
- Select Perks
- Click on the All Perks button
- Click the ‘+’ button next to the Perk(s) you want to use
- Complete! Now simply use your Plutus Card at these Perks and you will earn additional rebates at them.
Note: If this is your first time selecting perks, they will be locked at midnight on the same day you select them. If you wish to change your Perks after that, you have to queue the change in the "Next month" tab.
4) Card Top-Up | How do I top up my Plutus Card?
You will see two separate balances on your account.
- Current Account: £XX.XX
- Card: £0.00
To spend money with your Plutus Card, you must top it up.
- Click on the blue ‘+’ next to the Card
- Enter the amount of money you would like to move across from your Current Account to your Card
- Click Next
- Your top-up will be processed within the next 2 business days.
Complete! You now have a balance on your card that you can spend in-store or online.
5) Spending | How does the Plutus Card work?
The Plutus Card is a Visa Debit Card that works at 70+ million merchants worldwide.
Shop in-store or online using your Plutus Card and you will earn PLU in the process. All transactions can be viewed on the Home screen of your Plutus app.
Here are some of the most relevant limits for Starter, Everyday, and Premium plans.
We are in the process of improving our limits and removing some of the fees.
6) Rewards | How do Pluton Rewards work?
Every time you shop with a Plutus Card, you will earn PLU.
- All Subscription Plans get 3% in Crypto rewards
- Boost this up to 8% depending on your Reward Level
- 100% rebates in PLU on all Subscription-based Perks (e.g. Netflix), capping at £/€10.
- Up to £/€10/month rebates in PLU on all In-Store/Online Perks (e.g. Aldi)
When will I get my rewards?
- All rewards are held in Pending status for 45 days to prevent loopholes.
- Rewards will move to Available for withdrawal, swapping, or holding for additional benefits after this period has elapsed.
7) DEX | How to swap crypto?
The Plutus DEX allows you to:
- Swap ETH/PLU for an instantly spendable card balance
- Swap EUR instantly for crypto sent to your personal wallet
Note: The Plutus DEX is not available at the moment, as it is being updated.
8) Ongoing promotions
You can check if we are running any promotions in the following guide:
First, welcome to Plutus! We have an incredible community who are passionate about the product and the vast amount of rewards you can earn.
Join the community and become part of the Plutus success story:
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to outreach on one of the above community channels, or open a support ticket here.
10) Modulr | Plutus card transition
Plutus is changing the card provider to Modulr! For all the important details and key dates, please check out the overview in this article.