Account subscriptions determine your spending and rewards limits, and there is a free subscription plan and 2 higher paid plans.
Available subscription plans
You can check the available plans on our website here:
This is how the different subscription plans impact your account benefits
- Cashback %: not modified
- Amount of spending rewarded: increased with each plan
- Card spending limits: increased with each plan (limits for reference)
- Amount of perks: increased with each tier (note that stacking benefits replace these).
- DEX trading fee: removed in the paid plans
Subscription plan management
Users can manage their subscriptions from the Account Manager tab in their profile on the website (only here at the moment).
- The subscription effect is immediate after payment, no need to wait.
- The spending limits update once per day at 5:30am London time.
- You can use any card for the payment, including your Plutus Card.
- The subscription lasts for 1 month and is renewed automatically.
- You can select a new plan at anytime, however, it will change once the current plan has ended.
- This payment does not qualify for cashback even if done with the Plutus Card.
Updating an ongoing subscription
At the moment, moving Everyday>Premium or Premium>Everyday during an active subscription period is not an available option. Any upgrade/downgrade needs to wait for the current subscription period to end.
You can use the subscription management options to queue up your next intended plan.
Canceling a subscription
You can cancel your subscription by selecting the Starter plan for your next plan (This only takes place once your current plan expires). That way, you will be placed in the free plan and have no charge for it.
Refunding a subscription
If you meet the following requirements, we will provide you with a refund:
- No benefits from the subscription plan have been used (perks, increased rewards limit, increased spending limits)
- No more than 72h have passed since the subscription payment.
Contact our Support team to claim:
- Subscription management > Updating my account subscription
Note that we will not provide you with a refund if the conditions above are not met.
Updating your subscription payment method
You can update your payment method by selecting to be downgraded to Starter. You will then get downgraded to Starter once your current subscription plan expires (30 days after the last subscription payment) and then you can manually select the desired plan, fill in the new payment method and the upgrade will happen immediately after the payment is successful.
Note: User subscription management is a feature being built and will be released soon.
What happens if my auto-renewal fails (e.g. no funds in the card)?
You will receive a notification email about it. We will attempt the charge 3 days later and, if it fails again, you will be notified again and moved to the Starter subscription plan.
I don't see how to subscribe in my Apple app, where is it?