Account subscriptions determine your spending and rewards limits, and there is a free subscription plan and 2 higher paid plans.
Available paid subscription plans
You can check the available plans on our website here:
This is how the different subscription plans impact your account benefits
- Rewards %: not modified
- Amount of spending rewarded: increased with each plan
- Amount of perks: increased with each tier (note that stacking benefits replace these).
Subscription plan management
You can manage your subscription in the Settings > Plan tab in the website version of the app. This is currently not available in the mobile app.
- If you are in the Standard Plan, upgrading to any of the paid subscriptions will be effective immediately.
- You can use any card for the payment, including your Plutus Card.
- The subscription lasts for 1 month and is renewed automatically.
- Any plan changes when a subscription is currently ongoing will only be effective at the end of the current one.
Canceling a subscription
You can cancel your subscription by selecting the Standard plan for your next plan, in which case you will be downgraded to it at the end of your current subscription.
Refunding a subscription
If you meet the following requirements, we will provide you with a refund:
- No benefits from the subscription plan have been consumed.
- No more than 72h have passed since the subscription payment.
Contact our Support team if you are in this situation.
Updating the payment method
You can update the payment method for your subscriptions using the "Manage payment methods" feature in the Plans screen:
What happens if my auto-renewal fails (e.g. no funds in the card)?
You will receive a notification email about it. We will attempt the charge 3 days later and, if it fails again, you will be notified again and moved to the Standard subscription plan.